23 / 06 / 2016
What should I beware of during the installation of a VRF Inverter air conditioning system?
The main things that should be taken care of during the installation of a VRF Inverter air conditioning system are:
- The total refrigerant piping length (real and equivalent), not to overcome the defined by the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The elevations between indoor and outdoor units not overcome the capability of the VRF system.
- In case of modular connection, the connection of suction and discharge pipes should be done in accordance to the instructions of the manufacturer, in order to be ensured the easy return of the refrigeration oil to the compressors.
- The distribution refrigerant pipes to the indoor units should be leveled horizontally all the way and all the parts that constitute the piping system should be connected properly (horizontal and vertical branches, collectors, el. Valves etc). In general the installer should follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Also, important thing is the check of the piping sealing, by using Nitrogen.