23 / 06 / 2016
What is the new energy label for the air conditioners?
The new energy label refers to all Eco Design air conditioning units and is required for giving useful information of energy consumption and energy classification.
- Brand Name
- Energy classification in cooling mode, A+++ the most efficient
- Design Load Cooling (kW)
- SEER: Seasonal Efficiency Ratio (for cooling mode), is the cooling season energy efficiency performance, expressed as the ratio between the reference seasonal cooling demand in KWh/a and the seasonal electricity consumption for cooling KWh/a
- Annual power consumption in cooling mode
- Sound Power Level (dB) indoor unit
- Sound Power Level (dB) outdoor unit
- Indoor’s and outdoor’s units model name
- Energy classification in Heating mode
- Design Load Heating (kW)
- SCOP: Seasonal Coefficient of Performance (for Heating mode) is the heating season efficiency performance, expressed as the ratio between the reference seasonal heating energy demand in KWh/a and the seasonal electricity consumption for heating, which may vary according the climate profile chosen in kWh/a
- Annual power consumption in heating mode
- European map divided into 3 climate zones